Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

the summer is coming quickly...and although i have a lot of things that i need to do, the one thing that is ever present in my mind is a job. ive applied to a few places...and was already hired at one. unfortunately that one doesnt pay enough and doesnt have enough hours for me to be satisfied with it. so im searching for another one. i already went through interview number one for another prosepctive job and im praying that i get to interview number two and eventually get hired. this particular job pays well and im sure it will take up any extra time i thought i might have (which i am perfectly fine with)....i know that God always places us were we're meant to be and i pray that that job is where im supposed to be. getting hired there would really take a huge financial weight off my shoulders. so Lord, if it is in your will, please let me get this job...i really really want it...and it would help me help my parents out this summer....


im gonna be all types of anxious these next two weeks....


and im gonna have to remain positive. no thinking "if i dont get this job blablabla".....but i cant get too excited either. cause that always bites me in the butt.....all i can do is be patient, and that is exactly wat i plan on doing.

No comments: