Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hair Post

I decided to wear my hair out today. I was pretty nervous at first. I thought people would stare the same way I was staring at myself in the mirror. lol. But once I get outside, I noticed that no one gave a crap. I got the same amount of looks that I would on a day to day basis. Realizing that people were too busy minding their own, I was able to relax. And once I did that, I forgot my hair was "different" (until I saw my reflection), and went on with my errands as normal. It was nice being free. Nice to just walk around like myself. It really felt good to like me and not worry (too much) about others perception.

I'm noticing that I'm not happy. I'm content. I'm content with myself. I like myself. I love myself, flaws and all. But I'm not happy. And I really want to be. I don't how to be though. And I think it's gonna take more than moving back home to get to happiness. Normally, this would be the point that I would say that I would be happy in the summer. I'll work my way to happiness when I have free time. When I'm having fun with family and friends. But not this time, that's not good enough. I have to work on it now. If I'm not happy now, I'm not gonna be happy when I'm home. It's not the city. It's me. I don't know why and I don't know how to get happy. But I do know that I need to change something. And I need to start trying to figure out exactly what it is I need to change before I go home.

Anyways, that was just a thought I had while typing this up. Some times, you just gotta let stuff out. With that being said, here are some pics from today:







I wanted to see how my hair would look in a puff:

2 comments:

Daisy C said...

I love your tragus piercing! I was thinking of getting one but i don't think it suits me.

Sorry for being so random, but I stumbled across your tumblr and it brought me here lol.

XO

LBangel said...

lol. thank you! i'm cool with random. And if you like it, you should get it. If it doesn't suit you, you can just take it out. lol