Friday, August 13, 2010

I think I figured out what I want to do with my life.


I want to sell jewelry....

today I was working in the fashion accessories department (jewelry, purses, scarfs, etc) at Macys, and I was loving it. Usually Im bored and pissy when I go to work, but that wasnt even the case. It was slow as all hell, and I still loved it.

Now, I didnt go to college for four years to just be sitting behind a counter at Macys selling jewelry. lol

I would like to either be a buyer at a store where I only buy jewelry and accessories. or open up my own jewelry store.

I personally would love to do both. Maybe start off as a buyer then eventually open up my own boutique.

But yeah. That's what I would like to do. I freakin LOVE jewelry. It makes me happy. I had a massive headache today and was super pissy about all the crap I was dealing with. But the second I got home and saw that my new ring had finally been delivered my whole mood changed. I was actually happy. lol

Sad, but true.

Now I just gotta figure out how to break into the jewelry business....

No comments: