Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lust Worthy

* So, I, like many other people, browse the internet a lot. I mean I'm browsing blogs and websites for a good portion of my day. So of course I find many things that catch my eye and are absolutely lust worthy (hence, the name of this post). So every once in a while I'll be sharing the things that find on here.

Introducing my lust worthy section. lol :



Today I was browsing net-a-porter's jewelry section. I swear, I NEED to be rich. Cause I am dying for these fabolous rings n things. lol






Earrings by Bijoux Heart




Isharya Earrings




Isharya Ring




Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace



Kara by Kara Ross Earrings



Of course these aren't the only things I saw and loved. I'll upload more another day



All images from www.net-a-porter.com

No comments: