Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh You Fancy Huh?

I've never actually heard that song (not a Drake fan). But it just seemed like a really good title.


I first wanted to go with a line from Clock with No Hands by The Roots. This line has been in my head since I first heard the song.


"I was married to a state of mind, but I divorced it."


Lately, I havent been thinking like myself. Besides my neverending fantansy's revoloving around "him", my normal thought process has been all out of whack.


You would think that thats a bad thing. But it's actually really good.


I've been less concerned about what the next persons doing, and more concerned about me. I've been feeling myself. I look in the mirror and I like what I see (so much so that I've been filling my cell phone up with daily pics. vain, I know. lol). I've been calm. Not letting my situation and the people around me get the best of my emotions.


I'm just, in a whole new frame of mind.


I don't know how or exactly when it happened, but I'm loving it. And I hope I keep it up!

No comments: