Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hair Post

On Monday I decided to twist my hair for the first time.

The night before I washed and deep conditioned my hair. I then put Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Lotion in my hair and detangled it. Then put in about 7 french braids going all the way back. I let my hair air dry over night (and all through the day).


That night, I took out the french braids, parted my hair into four sections, and just dived right in. I've never twisted my hair before, so it was definitely an experience. I decided to do flat twist in the front on one side and individual twist every where else. In all, it took me about an hour and 45min. I was txting, talking, and taking breaks here and there, so it took me a little longer than it probably should have.


Here's the final result :

Flat twist on the side



Individuals








I'm seriously gonna be wearing this style all the time now. Im talking literally every week. I may try a twist-out style, but this is definitely my new "go to". lol

No comments: