Monday, September 20, 2010

A Week of Poetry

Every once in a while, I'll get into a crasy poetic mood.

I'll be sitting around, being normal...then BAM. My mind is taken over by melodic thoughts

It happens out the blue. I'll write so many poems. Sometimes for 30minutes....sometimes for hours. I cant sleep until every word, every pro, every thought is written out in its entirity.

Then, I won't write for months. It's quit strange. But I kind of love that my mind works like this....

Well, a few nights ago, Iwas overtaken. After a looong drought/witers block, I was able to write about 5/6 (maybe 7) poems in just a few hours.

I've decided to share these writings with you. I'll be posting one a day for the whole week...


And since this blog is conviently titled "To Poetry and the Rose", I decided that I need to get back to my roots and start posting more poems. I've managed to stray away and I really want to get back on track. So I'm gonna try my hardest to post a poem a week.

No comments: