Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 Hours and 10 Minutes

I wrote this "poem" (if you can even call it that) in class last night. I was bored and wanted to write a good poem, but somehow I came up with this. Sometimes I have to really think to come up with the right words to say, and other times they just kind of flow. Sometimes they dont make sense but flow wonderfully so I just go with it. But thats why I love poetry. It's never perfect, yet it always figures out your hearts intentions and jots it down for you and sometimes others to understand.


2 Hrs and 10 Minutes

Think damnit
Write damnit
Do something with yourself
Figure out your life

Who are you
What will you be
What do you want to be?

Walk the right path
Secure the right future

Figure yourself out

It's the only way to see clear
And move forward

No comments: