Friday, April 1, 2011

I worked a soccer game on Tuesday. I really needed some extra cash, so I decided to sign up for it. I thought I was only working for four hours, but ended up working 8.5. At first I was mad, but hey, I needed money. And they paid in cash at the end of the shift. So I was good. lol. During my 15minute break, I decided to walk around the stadium. It was so weird. There was so much chaos surrounding me, yet I was so chill. It was relaxing walking around that stadium. The sun was out, there was a nice breeze, a lot of people, and just nice. Here's some pics I took:









I really enjoy these walks during the day. A few weeks ago, I walked around the stadium while at work. It was another pretty day. And the walk was just so relaxing. Whenever I go on these walks, I always take pics. I think I just like "documenting" my time. lol





No comments: