Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thrifted




I had to go to the mall today to return some merchandise. Instead of taking the freeway, I decided to take the street all the way down, just so i could have a chance to relax and listen to music. On my way there, I spotted a Thrift Store. I told myself I would stop by on the way back home. I went there not expected to find anything. Instead, i ended up buying some jewelry. lol. In total, all 5 pieces came to about 13 something. There was another bracelet that I wanted, but I was being cheap and didn't want to spend 10 dollars on one single thing. I was also gonna get a new brooch too, but couldn't decide which one I wanted (I'm so indecisive). lol.

But yeah. I just wanted to share my purchase. I for sure want to thrift a lot more this summer.

I also picked up a crop top from the mall. I've never worn one before, so it should be interesting. lol

1 comment:

From Broadway said...

the earrings are cute!