Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mini Adventure

So yesterday I went on a mini adventure to get some cookies. I was sitting in my room and out of nowhere, got the craziest craving for cupcakes. After searching the internet for a cupcake shop in san diego, i realized that there weren't any near me. While I was searching, I saw an add for Mrs. Fields cookies. My cravings then turned to cookies. Of course, there isn't a cookie shop around me (that would be too easy), so I decided to go to a place that I saw on Yelp. The place was about 10minutes away from me, and since I'm on Spring Break and didn't have anything else to do, I figured why not, and went!
The place is called Uncle Biff's California Killer Cookies






I got a 1/2 dozen, which comes with an extra cookie. I chose 2 Peanut Butter, 1 Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip, 1 Chocolate Chip with Walnuts, and 2 Oatmeal with Walnuts





The chocolate chip (with and w/out walnuts) and the oatmeal with walnuts were fan-freakin-tastic! They were truly delicious. I personally could live without the peanut butter (very disappointing). The cookies are fairly pricey, but I thought it was worth it. Not like this is going to be a weekly indulgence.

I can't wait to go back!

No comments: