Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am Not a Bad Girl

So I'm having a convo with a "friend" of mine and I tell him that I havent smoked since March. His response was that I'm officially no longer a bad girl.... o_0

That was odd to me because I never thought of myself as a bad girl. But now that I think of it, I kind of was/am. I only thought of myself as good because I'm a pure virgin. But thats really it. I've smoked, drank well before I turned 21, got tattoos and piercings behind my parents back, and done quit a few other things that definitely wouldnt be considered "good."

I just thought it was funny that the ONLY reason I considered myself a good girl was because I've never had sex and because I'm in school (and am doing good, but not even great). Lol. I mean technically, I'm just as bad, if not worse than some of friends, the only difference is that I'm slick with mine and dont go telling the world everytime I do something.

Hmm. Just a little food for thought. I gotta keep checking and analyzing myself. If not, this road to maturity would be impossible....

No comments: