Friday, January 28, 2011

Sometimes I wish I could I be one of those people that aren't doing shiit with their lives. One of those people that don't have a job, don't have school. Those people that get to just chill out and enjoy the weather. But then I think to myself, that if I one of those people I would be stuck. As much as I hate not having breaks and hate always having to do something. At least Im not stuck. Im in school so that one day I can create my own hours. I work so that one day I don't have to owe and bow down to any creditor. It sucks, but when you enjoy things and enjoy having a house and enjoy being blessed, you just got to suck it up and do what you gotta do. Cause it will pay off in the long run. And even though I can't chill out now, Im setting myself up for a grand vacation later!

No comments: