Monday, March 14, 2011

And then you read something that lets you know you're not alone...

i saw this article on Clutch regarding not having the desire to be in a relationship. Straight up truth.

Here's the comment I left on the site. It's basically my feelings (in a small nutshell, I could write about this all day) on the subject:

"Glad to know I'm not alone. I've never had the desire to be in a relationship and have yet to meet a guy who made me crave that. I just never felt as though I was ready. I needed to learn myself...I'm still learning myself. And honestly, how can love and respect someone else (and get the same in return), if I don't even know how to love and respect myself??
I'm also afraid of depending on someone else for my happiness. I want to make me happy before I get into a relationship. Be happy and secure with myself before I spew all my insecurities onto a man..."

No comments: